A 58-year-old British citizen has died after being bitten by a cat during a vacation in Morocco.
According to the British newspaper “Metro“, the bite caused the British man to “rabies”, which destroyed his nervous system.
Because of the mistaken treatment of the doctors, they described for him creams because he felt itchy, and after weeks appeared signs of the disease, where he suffered spasms in the muscles and at that stage was too late treatment.
Investigating judge Darren Salter said the virus has spread to the nervous system and there had been a failure by doctors to assess the risk of the disease, a very sad and rare condition.
The newspaper explained that the same cat has bitten six other people including a boy who later died.